- Itter, M.S., Finley, A.O., D’Amato, A.W., Foster, J.R., Bradford, J.B. (2017) Variable effects of climate on forest growth in relation to climate extremes, disturbance, and forest stand dynamics. Ecological Applications, 27, 1082-1095 (Link)
- Itter, M.S., Finley, A.O., Hooten, M.B., Higuera, P., Marlon, J., Kelly, R., McLachlan, J. (2017) A model-based approach to wildland fire reconstruction using sediment charcoal records. Environmetrics, DOI: 10.1002/env.2450 (Link)
- Itter, M.S., D'Orangeville, L., Dawson, A., Kneeshaw, D., Finley, A.O. (In Prep) Decadal-scale ecosystem memory reveals interactive effects of drought and insect defoliation on boreal forest productivity.
- Itter, M.S., Finley, A.O., D'Amato, A.W., Foster, J.R., Bradford, J.B., Palik, B. (In Prep) Assimilation of forest census and tree-ring data to model growth and yield in relation to climate.
- Itter, M.S., Finley, A.O., Dawson, A. (In Prep) Methods to estimate ecological memory in time and space.
- Electric Power Research Institute (2009) Potential Impact of Climate Change on Natural Resources in the Tennessee Valley Authority Region. Chapter 5. Potential Effects of Climate Change on Forest Resources. Final Report, November 2009. Palo Alto, California.
- Itter, M.S. (2006) Altering finite Markov chains to more accurately model forest succession. Honors Thesis. Department of Biology, Colby College.